Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Favorite Funny Children's Books


Every kid needs to laugh and to laugh hard!  I have always loved funny books as a teacher, librarian and now as a stay-at-home momma.  Here are some of my favorites that my school kiddos and babies at home have fell in love with, and most importantly makes them laugh!  I will continue to add to this list of books that hit the spot for a good belly laugh!
 
Duck! Rabbit!
 
Monkey Truck (Christy Ottaviano Books)
 
I Wanna Iguana
 
Ferocious Wild Beasts!
 
Rhyming Dust Bunnies
 
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
 
Chicken Cheeks
 
Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse
 
Silly Doggy!
 
No, David!

Mars Needs Moms

Skippyjon Jones

Are You A Horse?

Chester

Scaredy Squirrel

Product Details

Product Details

Bark, George

I Ain't Gonna Paint No More! (Ala Notable Children's Books. Younger Readers (Awards))



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment