Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Be the Mom: Overcome Attitude Traps and Enjoy Your Kids


Be the Mom: Overcome Attitude Traps and Enjoy Your Kids by Tracey Lanter Eyster describes seven “mom traps” that are easy to fall into and can catch you unaware as a mom.  This book goes over simple and healthy suggestions to help you stay an emotionally stable mom and help you avoid very dangerous attitudes that can be detrimental to the family structure.  Tracey shares personal experiences, biblical principles and easy to implement suggestions to equip readers for the bumpy journey of motherhood.  The book has reflection sections at the end of each chapter and can be read as a group or as an individual. 

I absolutely loved this book and got so much out of it. The best part is that it is simple, a quick read, and has strategies that I can implement easily. As I chase toddlers I need something that is going to empower me and not make me feel guilty, I need reading material that has a biblical foundation and something that is quick and simple-this book fits the bill!  This book is extremely practical discussing the importance of feeling cute when you dressed to the danger of spending too much time on social media.  This book is something that moms of infants to moms that have college students can appreciate and use.   The reflection sections are very quick and are a great assessment tool.   I know this is a book that I will be referring back to. 

Provided by the publisher for review

Be the Mom: Overcome Attitude Traps and Enjoy Your Kids (Focus on the Family) 

No comments:

Post a Comment