Friday, June 8, 2012

A Quest for Good Manners


Quest for Good Manners by Karin Lefanc is the story of Princess Rosalind and her dragon Sparkler’s rude manners.  These two friends start out on a quest for good manners or the queen will banish Sparkler from the kingdom.  With a help of a wizard, fairy, Lady Grace and a poor boy, the princess and dragon discover that gratitude, table manners and consideration for others have a touch of magic in them. 

My three year old loved this book!  The illustrations are very bright and fun and this is a great conversation starter for the importance of good manners.  I am always looking for tools that reinforce skills I want to teach my children and this is a book that we will go back to again and again.  It is a very fun story that will help your child discover why good manners are important!  I highly recommend this one!

Provided by the author for review
A Quest for Good Manners

No comments:

Post a Comment